GoodGut will participate at the presentation of the Biocat Report 2017, the reference study that analyzes the life sciences and healthcare sector in Catalonia, on 5th December in Barcelona.
The event will be chaired by The Honorable Quim Torra, President of the Generalitat de Catalunya, and Mr. Jordi Naval, CEO of Biocat.
The meeting will include the keynote by Dr. Daria Tataj, chairwoman of the RISE High-Level Advisors to Carlos Moedas, European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation, and success stories of technology transfer in Catalonia:
- Mariona Serra, Co-Founder and CEO of GoodGut
- Ruth Risueño, Co-Founder and CSO of Leukos Biotech
- Llorenç Coll, Co-Founder and CEO of Aniling
- Montserrat Llinàs, researcher of the Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR)
- Modesto Orozco, founder of Nostrum Biodiscovery
Date: 5 December, 2018
Place: Auditorium Axa · Avinguda Diagonal, 547 · Barcelona
Check the reference study of the BioRegion of Catalonia, a publication summarizing the situation and trends of the sector.